Adelaide: One City, Many Places 'Spatial Vision for the Future of the City’
The Spatial Vision is a spatial plan for the future of the City. It provides an integrated plan for the long term land use, built form and transport planning envisaged for the City. The Spatial Vision can be referenced for:
- Planning for infrastructure, public realm, social services and public realm enhancements
- Placemaking initiatives
- Reference in building design
- Issues and options for statutory planning reform
- Integration with inner suburbs
- Localised structure planning for high growth areas east and west of the CBD
The Plan is a 10 year vision within a 30 year context and provides context for a number of planning priorities which should be progressed. The Spatial Vision is integrated with the Smart Move: Transport and Movement Strategy 2012 – 22 and is a ‘Structure Plan’ for the City as envisaged in the 30 Year Plan for Greater Adelaide.
To view ‘Adelaide: One City, Many Places - Spatial Vision for the Future of the City’ click here. Note this version was adopted by Council on 11 June 2013 and has been forwarded to the Minister for Planning seeking endorsement.